When you are snapping photos on a trip or vacation, it will be close to impossible to find the ‘perfect’ shot. One of the problems that you’re guaranteed to have is random people wandering into the frame of your photo – especially in overcrowded tourist attractions. Trying to wait for that one perfect moment when nobody is in your frame could very well take forever, which is why the easier way around the problem is by editing and removing them from your photo afterwards.
Although it may sound complicated to edit and remove a random person from one of your travel photos, Movavi Photo Editor will simplify things tremendously. In fact if you want you could learn how to remove a person from a photo right now by just following these steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor.
- Click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button and select your travel photo that you wish to edit.
- Open the ‘Object Removal’ tab near the top.
- Click on the ‘Selection Brush’ tool and use it to mark the person that you want to delete from your photo (or use the ‘Lasso’ or ‘Magic Wand’ if you have difficulty).
- Click ‘Start Erasing’ to remove the person from your photo.
- If there are any imperfections that remain, use the ‘Stamp’ tool to clear them up by copying another part of your photo over it.
- Click ‘Save As’ when you are satisfied and want to save your photo.
Make no mistake, Movavi Photo Editor can just as easily be used to remove objects or any other elements from your photos with the same set of steps. With a bit of practice you should be able to get rid of any elements in your composition that you don’t want, and ensure that no imperfections remain when you do so.
Needless to say that is by no means all that Movavi Photo Editor is capable of, and you should take a few minutes to explore its other features. By using them you’ll be able to improve your travel photos further and enhance their quality, fix common issues, replace the background, apply artistic filters, transform the frame or orientation, insert customizable captions, touch up portraits, and much more.
As you can see it really makes a lot more sense to use Movavi Photo Editor and edit your travel photos than to stand around waiting (in vain) for the perfect shot. With the range of features it provides you’ll be able to alter your photo in practically any way that you desire and can make sure that it resembles the vision that you pictured when you first decided to snap the shot.
Latest posts by Tim (see all)
- How to Save Money Following Your Favourite Sports Team - July 28, 2017
- Tips On How To Travel Whilst On Medication - July 20, 2017
- Where Would You Go if You Won the Lotto? - July 11, 2017